Monday, January 12, 2015

My Favorites at the Golden Globes!

  The 72nd Golden Globe Awards was held yesterday and I am so happy because one of my favorite actors Eddie Redmayne won in the Best Actor - Drama category! Emma Stone didn't win the best supporting actress title but I think it's awesome enough for her just to be nominated, and she looked stunning in her jumpsuit! 


Another winner from Theory of Everything team is composer Johann Johannsson. He composed the score for the Stephen Hawking movie and won in the Best Score category. I know nothing about the technical things in music, but I think he truly deserves this award. The music is just so beautiful and soothing. Listening to the score of Theory of Everything always reminds me of the main message of the movie: "While there is life, there is hope." I think it's amazing that Mr Johannsson could capture that message in the score. 

So here's the Golden Globe winning score of The Theory of Everything by Johann Johannsson. My personal favorite is the first track, Cambridge, 1963. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment